Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween

Finley had so much fun on Halloween. The whole trick or treating think clicked and she was so excited to get candy. We went to a few houses on our street, but not too many. She already has way too much energy and doesn't need any more candy! She had a great time at school on Friday. Her class got to join in on the Halloween music again this year and trick or treat down the administration hallway. Here are a couple pics on the girls. Finley was an oreo cookie and Ellis was a spider, just like Finley was. Maybe it won't scar her to wear a hand me down costume!





I am not a bad mom, I have a lot more pictures of the girls, but there are a lot of kids in the pictures that I don't know and I'm scared to post them on here without permission. That's sad, but just how the world is these days...

No comments: