I am still nursing and plan to make it a year. I made it a year with Finley so I am going to do the same with Ellis. She is very serious about eating! Her favorite foods include: sweet potatoes, butternut squash, broccoli, apples, pears, prunes and mangos. She will reluctantly eat carrots, green peas and avocado, but is not quite as enthusiastic. She refuses to eat green beans. I am trying to find another green vegetable she will eat so she doesn't turn orange! I am making most of her food like I did with Finley. It's really easy and I like doing it, plus baby food is expensive and I'm cheap!
She has three teeth is is getting another one. Two on bottom, one of top and the one next to it is trying to come in now. She has been a little fussy, but she is being a trooper.








No comments:
Post a Comment