We have a DVD player in our car and usually let the girls watch something on the way to and from school. It's not a terribly far drive, but sometimes we can get stuck in traffic, its nice to have them entertained so I can listen to the radio. Unfortuately, our DVD player hasn't been working very well so Finley usually asks to listen to her songs, which means the kid's music CD I keep in my car. This may make me a terrible mom, but I dread when she asks to listen to her music because it means 25 minutes of kid music - you know, the usual, "I've been working on the Railroad", "Row, Row, Row your Boat", etc. A while back we were listening to her CD and she told me she wanted to hear "Give me back my bunny". I didn't know what song she was referring to so we went through the entire CD until we came to the song she was talking about.
This was the song:
My Bonnie lies over the ocean
My Bonnie lies over the sea
My Bonnie lies over the ocean
Oh, bring back my Bonnie to me
REFRAIN:
Bring back, bring back
Bring back my Bonnie to me, to me
Bring back, bring back
Bring back my Bonnie to me
From this, she got "Give me back my bunny"! She makes me laugh!
cell phone with built in projector
3 years ago

1 comment:
HAHA! Love it :)
I'm sooo right there with ya on the kids songs. The kids can listen, hop out of the car and go on to the next thing. For me, the songs get stuck in my head and torture me for the rest of the day.
Post a Comment