Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ellis

As much as Finley is my rule follower, Ellis is not!  She is my laid back kid, so sweet, but could care less about most things.  She is my cuddle bug and she is the class clown.  Her favorite thing to say when she is getting into trouble is "I funny"!  She has gotten so big, but she still loves to be the baby.  I still have not cut her hair, although I think it is time.  Her hair was so dark when she was born and now it is so blonde, lighter than Finley's hair.  She is talking so much more, but I still have to ask Finley to translate sometimes when I can't understand what she is saying.  Finley usually knows.  Ellis has really come out of her shell over the past six months.  Overall, she is a mess, but its so hard to get mad at her when she grins at you and looks at you with her big sweet eyes!



No comments: