The weeks just seem to be flying by. Baby Ellis is seven weeks old today and weighing in at 10 lbs, 11 oz. We are finally getting some sleep. After weeks of wanting to be held ALL the time, Ellis has finally found a little independence and I have a little freedom. She sleeps in her cradle at night now and she will take naps in her swing or her chair during the day! I finally feel like a normal person again, it's amazing what some good sleep will do! She has only been getting up once at night which is a huge step so let's hope she keeps that up, we really appreciate it. Finley is doing great. We have tried to not disrupt her routine as much as possible. She still goes to school every day and is thriving. We had a her parent teacher conference last week and were amazed by her progress.
Here are some random pics from the last few weeks.
Look how big I have gotten...

My first real bath...


Finley swinging her baby like Baby Ellis...

Finley and daddy giving mommy a break and feeding Ellis...

Ellis enjoying her play mat...

Easter with Momo and Papa...


Baby Ellis all dressed up...
1 comment:
Laura, she is precious!!! I know it is so hard to hold a baby ALL the time... especially when you have another daughter who needs you too. You're probably really good at doing things with one hand. :) I'm so glad it's going well and you're getting some sleep. It's amazing how a little R&R can change everything!
Post a Comment