Ellis will be 11 weeks old on Friday and on Tuesday, we head back to work. It has been so great to be able to stay home with her this long. She is such a sweet baby. I don't want to jinx myself, but she is sleeping so well and that will make it easier to go back to work. The best part is that she gets to come to work with me! One of the best things about my job is the fabulous on-site childcare! I can see her as much as I want and Finley is right next door so she can see her sister too! Wish me luck getting out the door with two little girls every morning...
cell phone with built in projector
3 years ago

3 comments:
So sweet! She's growing up so fast! They are both so adorable! Good luck with the morning routine. Getting my girls all girlied up for school every morning is quite the challenge!
oh she is getting so big and so pretty...just like her Momma! good luck with the morning routine!!!
I think you've got one of the greatest set-ups. How wonderful to go back to work and have your girls so close.
Good luck in the mornings! Maybe Brandon can help you get the girls ready.
(Of course, if I had Jason help me, who knows what the kids would have on or what Sarah's hair would look like...)
Post a Comment