Finley really enjoys school and playing with her friends every day. We had a parent/teacher conference a couple weeks ago and found out she is doing great and holding her own with all those boys! Her teacher, Ms. Tiffany, tells me she loves art and would sit and do art all day if she could. Another favorite is outside time. When it's time to go outside (usually around 10:00 every morning), all the kids gather by the door and it's like a mini stampede to get to the playground. I usually like to pop over and visit every morning around that time, especially since the weather has been so nice so I can play with Finley outside. After outside time, it's lunch time, then nap. Finley has slept on a cot since she moved up to her new class and has done great. After nap, it's snack time. I try to take a break and sneak over to see her again mid-afternoon to get my Finley fix. Most of the teacher's kids leave around 3:00 to 3:30 so that leaves Finley and sometimes one more of her classmates so she gets lots of one-on-one time with Ms. Sonya in the afternoon. When I pick her up, she is usually outside swinging. Finley and I both love it here and I am so thankful to be able to bring her to work with me every day!
Happy Girl...


Story time...

Outside!!

Mom trys every day to put cute bows in, they usually don't even make it through breakfast...
No comments:
Post a Comment