Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ft. Worth Zoo

We went to the Ft. Worth Zoo today and it was a perfect day. The weather was nice and cool and it didn't rain!! We went with the whole family, Aunt Gigi, Grandmommy and Pappa Ben.


Monkeys!!



Finley loved feeding the birds...

Pretty Tigers...
Finley didn't care to be in her stroller so we ended up carrying her around the whole zoo, everyone got a turn!!

Loving the Meerkats...
"Let's go Grandmommy"

Candy from Aunt Gigi...


I think the Sea Otters were Finley's favorite part of the day...


2 comments:

Amy Harlien said...

Hey Girl!! PLEASE call me again, 806-543-5095!! I thought I had written down your number and then got busy, couldn't find the paper and your number was GONE from my phone!! We are in temp housing right now!! Would love to chat!!
Amy H.

Elizabeth said...

Love the pictures. Finley is so cute and always looks so happy! Hope you had great Mother's Day! =)