Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Random Pics

Well, while I am at home waiting on Baby #2 to make her arrival, I am trying to get caught up from the past couple months. Here are some random pics. Hopefully, I will have a baby update soon, only 2 more days until my official due date!

Dad and Finley hanging out by the window...




Finley trying her on boots from Issy and Braden...



Dad and Finley trying out her new car from Momo and Papa...





Trip to Build-A-Bear on Valentine's Day. Finley chose a puppy, thanks Mimi!



Lovin her new puppy...



Trying on Mommy's Valentine's Day present! Her Daddy has good taste, thanks Bran!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you on here!!! I know you must be busy and super excited about Baby Girl's arrival!! Loved seeing Miss Finley first thing this morning...such a sweet girl!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Laura! Your Finley pictures are all so cute! You all three make such a good looking family! I bet you are excited for Baby #2. I hope you are feeling ok, even though you are home. Is the gender of #2 going to be a surprise?
Have a great morning!
Love,
Elizabeth

Julie said...

Only 2 more days? Wow! You've almost made it. I know this is the hardest part of the pregnancy... When you're already exhausted and you're over it. But soon you'll be a cute little family of 4. Please post pics as soon as you can!! Congrats again!