


We decided not to do big gifts this year. Instead we came up with an idea for a present for both of us. Actually, it was Brandon's idea. We are expecting our second baby in March. We had our 20 week sonogram on Wednesday (everything looked great), we had Leslie, our sono technician, write down what we were having on a piece of paper and put it in an envelope. We waited to open it at dinner on Friday night. We had a wonderful dinner at Hattie's and found out we are going to have another beautiful baby GIRL!


Can't wait to see what the next five years holds for us! Love you Bran!



5 comments:
Shut up! I had no idea you were pregnant again! Congratulations! I'm so glad your girls are going to be so close in age. Yay!!
WOW!!! Congratulations!!! Finley will be such a good big sister and you will love watching them grow up together. My two are the best of friends and sometimes I have to remind them to play with the rest of us! So happy for y'all!
I love this post! Congrats on your five years and congrats on the baby GIRL! WHAT a fun way to celebrate/find out! I just love it! Hope you are feeling well!
I am so happy for you Laura!! You and Brandon are a great example of a great marriage!! Congrats!
Love, Chels
oh my gosh!!! I'm soooo excited for you!!! Precious idea. love ya!!!
Post a Comment