Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 20, 2009

Pictures

We met Abby today to have the Braden and Finley's pictures taken. She was so wonderful and patient. She sent us a sneak peak, can't wait to see the rest...













4 comments:

penguinette said...

Carrie posted these on facebook. WOW! I know you and your mom are so pleased to say the least. Finley's eyes are as bright as stars. Two precious little girls.

Brandy said...

WOW!!! Those are great pics! And two of the most beautiful little girls!

Sara said...

OH MY...could they get any cuter? I love them all! Can't wait to see the rest. :)

Elizabeth said...

These pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I showed them to a friend. I think your photographer is awesome. Everything I have seen of hers is perfect! Makes me want to have a kid just to have cute pictures! haha
By the way, it was so good to see you Sunday. Finley and so pretty and I'm glad you see you and your little family are doing so well!
Have a great week!
Love,
Elizabeth