Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to You!

I can't believe that our baby is one today!! The time has gone by so fast. We started Finley's 1st birthday festivities early with a party at my parent's house this past weekend.


The Princess Tent was a big hit at Grammy and Poppy's house...



Opening presents, I love this picture...


Poppy, Grammy & Finley



Singing Happy Birthday...



Yummy Cake...



Baby Cade will be turn one soon...


4 comments:

tylersmama said...

Oh Finley! I can't believe that you are one already! You have become such a beautiful and precious girl and I can't wait to squeeze you again the next time we are in Dallas!

PS--Tyler says....how you doing?

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday, FINLEY!!! I wish you lived a little closer so we could give you a Big Birthday Hug! Just tell your Mommy to give you one from us!

Elizabeth said...

Great Pictures! You have such a pretty girl! Your parents look great too!
=)

penguinette said...

What a fun party! I wish I could tell you time slows after the first year, but it ain't so. I know you cherish every minute. Pretty soon she will be two. She is such a gorgeous girl. And very lucky to have so many people to love her.