Well, Finley started school last week and as hard as it was on me, she is doing just fine. She loves to play with the other kids and is having so much fun. She is right on campus in the building next door so I am able to run down and see her whenever I want. I usually go see her at least three times, sometimes four times during the day. Her teacher calls me when it's time for her to eat and I run down and feed her. She usually takes at least two good naps during the day, and they take her for stroller rides, sometimes even stopping by my office with her to say hello. Her teacher told me the other day that Finley loves to take socks off the other kids. They will be sitting on the mat playing, and she will look down and most of the kids will only have one sock on. Look like we have a little sock
thief!!

No comments:
Post a Comment