Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Guess who dressed me?

Dad dressed me in my TCU onesie when we were hanging out Sunday afternoon. We went for a walk and stopped by Richard and Maureen's house for a visit. I love my Dad!!


4 comments:

Carrie said...

I guess Issy will have to get her some A&M stuff!

Anonymous said...

That is a good look'n outfit for a good look'n gal. Most children of TCU alum are cute. Her dad is a really cute guy and he went to TCU that must be why she is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

I really don't think the University that your parents attend has anything to do with the cuteness side! I think it comes from the mother's side!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous poster, you are correct the university your parents attended has nothing to do with how cute a baby you are. It is just a given TCU has a very attractive student body. Especially when compared to schools like Texas Tech or A&M. It would only make sense with TCU having such an attractive student body that the alum of TCU would produce attractive cute children.