Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Finley's First Bath

Well, Finley's cord finally came off last week and we got the okay from the doctor to start taking real baths. We have just been taking sponge baths for the past couple of weeks. She did okay, she wasn't too happy with us. Here are some pictures..



4 comments:

tylersmama said...

I can't believe she's three weeks old! She's so cute! I bet she'll like her baths better now that she can actually get in the water. Tyler HATED sponge baths and now he loves his bath! He likes to kick and get everything all wet (including Mommy)!! She will definitely hate her shots but she'll get over it quickly! That's the nice thing about babies!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!! I know you are loving every second!

Anonymous said...

That is one stunning little baby. She must take after her old man...

Anonymous said...

Laura, I know you read this all the time, just wanted to let you know I wrote the stunning/must take after her old man comment..LOL.Luv ya, Brandon